Whistler's premier sightseeing tour provider. Locally owned and operated right here in beautiful Whistler BC
Whistler Valley Tours will continue to follow all rules and regulations set by the province of British Columbia until further notice.
Interested in booking with us but worried about Covid-19?
Well rest assured that we have both safe and physically distanced options available with everybody's best interests in mind!
Given the new structure of our operations, we'll be running with enhanced protocols to highly reduce the risk and exposure to Covid-19.
Physically distanced Walking Tours, Small Group Tours & Private Group Options will allow us to provide you with great experiences that are easy, stress free, and of course memorable!
The safety of our guests, staff, and community is our top priority, so in order to best to protect everyone, we have implemented some new standards and procedures. We will also be continuing to monitor the day to day progress of this pandemic and will be adjusting our safety practices as things evolve.
What we're doing.
• Constantly monitoring all employee’s health and well being.
• Asking guests who feel ill not to join and seek medical attention.
• Following an enhanced cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing protocol.
• Continually cleaning and disinfecting all touch points.
• Having hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes available.
• Supplying all guests and employees with masks & personal protective equipment when required.
What's asked of our guests.
• Not to join if you are feeling unwell or have recently been exposed to someone who is unwell.
• To wear a mask if you are concerned for your health or immune compromised.
• Refrain from touching things unnecessarily and to wash/sanitize hands regularly.
• Use a tissue or your inner elbow if you need to sneeze, cough or clear your throat.
• Be aware of others personal space. This includes guests, staff and all members of the general public.
• Understand that these changes are new to everyone and that our services may vary slightly from what is advertised.
The above steps will help to keep everyone safe and comfortable during this unprecedented time while allowing us to still enjoy beautiful Whistler BC. Thank you for your patience and understanding and feel free to contact us with any further questions.